From Gilles Beaugeais <gbeauge...@voila.fr>
Subject Re: Line breaking and hyphenation in table cell
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:14:33 GMT

Thanks for the reply,

That confirms what I thought.
but is there a way of forcing line break at least at the
space character ?

[I cannot modify source data. I'm in a Canadian context; the
XML files contain english and french data. Table structure
(column specifications) is the same for both languages; each
table cell contains <en> and <fr> elements.]

Gilles.