From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Usage of setRendererOverride()
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:11:15 GMT
On Jan 18, 2007, at 00:06, Daniel Noll wrote:

> <snip />
> I guess if we're not supposed to set fields on the user agent after
> the Fop instance is created, the API should prevent it by either
> (a) throwing an exception when we try to change it, or (b) not
> giving access to the object in the first place.

Not quite. The second one you created, could be used for another Fop
instance.
It is perfectly legal to instantiate a useragent after the Fop
instance is created. Only, don't expect it to have any
consequences... Each Fop instance is linked to a FOUserAgent. The
factory doesn't keep track of all the Fops and FOUserAgents it creates.

Cheers,

Andreas