From Cliff <ccr...@gbg.com>
Subject Re: FOP Memory issues - please help
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 15:28:01 GMT

 Jeremias,

Thanx for your reply. I'll have to check with my boss on sharing the data as
it's real world A/R data from one of our clients. (If I get a chance maybe I
can scramble it thourhg a quick and dirty Groovy script.) As far as page
breaks, adding page sequences was actually what I was referring to. I'll get
back to you one sharing my report. Thanks again.

Cliff