From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP 0.93 - PDF Bookmarks
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 11:52:22 GMT
offi83 wrote:
> I upgraded my FOP installation today and after a bit of work with my
> xsl-stylesheets nearly everything works fine. My only problem is the
> generation of the pdf-bookmarks. I've read about the new bookmark feature
> the developers integrated in FOP 0.93, but I don't really know how to use
> it.
> All I want is to create Bookmarks like done in FOP 0.20.5 by simply setting
> fop.extensions=1. I would be very happy if someone would poste an example of
> how to generate bookmarks with the new FOP release.

So you are using docbook to create XSL-FO? In FOP 0.93, PDF bookmarks
are created using fo:bookmark element, which is different to fox:outline
element used in 0.20.5. I don't know how to tell docbook to generate
fo:bookmark instead. I think your question would be better suited to the
Docbook Apps mailing list [1]. I'm afraid I don't know docbook. Sorry,

Chris