From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Usage of setRendererOverride()
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:57:29 GMT
On Jan 17, 2007, at 23:48, Daniel Noll wrote:

Hi,

> I have a situation where I need to use two different renderers for
> the same MIME type.  I thought I might be able to use the renderer
> override for this.
>
> So what I have so far is...
>
>   Fop fop = fopFactory.newFop(mimeType, outputStream);
>   fop.getUserAgent().setRendererOverride(new MyRenderer());

The FOUseragent should be instantiated and configured before the Fop
instance. Also, getUserAgent() returns 'a' useragent. There is no
such thing as 'the' useragent.

So try:

FOUserAgent ua = fopFactory.getUserAgent();
ua.setRendererOverride(...);
Fop fop = fopFactory.newFop(mimetype, ua, outputStrem);

HTH!

Cheers,

Andreas