From Andreas Peter <i...@minimag.de>
Subject problem with fop-0.93 and fonts
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 07:55:40 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to setup fop-0.93 for using different fonts for a pdf
which will be created later. I use the conf/userconfig.xml file to
specify the font-metrics.
There I added

kerning="yes" embed-file="file:///C:/apache_fop_fonts/BATANG.TTF">

Before this step I created the XML font metrics file successfully.
Then I run fop using fop -c conf/userconf.xml... where I get the
following error/warning message:

Warnung: Font 'Batang,normal,400' not found. Substituting with
'any,normal,400'

I receive the message also for 'Batang,normal,700' and 'Batang,italic,400'.
Does anyone of you have a hint/solution for me? This would be very
helpful for me.

Thanks a lot.