From Cornelius Hald <h...@icandy.de>
Subject scale-down-to-fit not supported?
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 11:19:20 GMT
Hi All,

I tried using content-width="scale-down-to-fit" within a
fo:external-graphic tag. But it seems like this value is not supported
yet. After reading the ML archives I tried it with
block-progression-dimension.maximum="100%" and width="100%" which should
equals scale-down-to-fit, but this also has no effect on my images.

What I want to achieve is to scale down images which are too big for the
page, but not to touch images which will fit on the page.

Did someone succeed in doing this? Any tips?

Thanks!
Conny