From Adrian Cumiskey <adrian.cumis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able generate parse html from xml using XSL Fo
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 15:08:34 GMT
Hi Balamurali,

I believe you are using an older 0.20 release of FOP which is no longer
actively supported.  I'm not sure about the support for what you are
trying to do in that version.  If it is possible to do so, I'd recommend
upgrading to 0.93 and try again.

Cheers,

Adrian.

Balamurali.Bhaeeman@iflexsolutions.com wrote:
> Hi,
>     I am using an xml file which has the below tag
> <AddInfo>&lt;fo:block font-style=&quot;italic&quot;&gt;URGENT!
Please note that comments have changed. Please review thoroughly.&lt;/fo:block&gt;
</AddInfo>

>    And an xsl fo which is of the below form
>
> <fo:block   text-align="justify"   line-height="20pt"  space-after.optimum="7pt">

> 	<xsl:value-of select="AddInfo" disable-output-escaping="yes"/>
> </fo:block>
>
>  The  XSL Output.html is below
> <fo:block font-style="italic">URGENT! Please note that comments have changed. Please
review thoroughly.</fo:block>

>   I use org.apache.fop.apps.XSLTInputHandler  to input the xml and xsl file and set driver
render to pdfformat to generate pdf

> But the parser does not seems to be parsing the fo:block font-style in the XML file .
The pdf output looks like below
> <fo:block font-style="italic">URGENT! Please note that comments have changed. Please
review thoroughly.</fo:block>
>  But I expect that the italic should be applied to the text
>
> The xml would generated dynamically with different attributes of fo:block or html tags
> How could I use these dynamically generated  xml tags which has an fo:block or html tag
that is parsed and converted to a pdf using xsl fo