From Harshini Madurapperuma <harshini.madurapper...@ifs.lk>
Subject How to get the spaceLeft in the foFlow area??
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 10:59:16 GMT
Hi all;

I have this whole page height, after deducting the page footer and the page
header heights the remaining part will be the foFlow area. After adding data
to the foFlow area is there a way to calculate the remaining part in the
foFlow. I need to know this because some of my data in the foFlow is
propagating into the pageFooter.

In fop Area.java class there is a method to calculate the space left.

public int spaceLeft() {

        return maxHeight - currentHeight ;

    }

How can I use this to calculate the space left in FoFlow?

Regards
/ Harshini.