From "Brad Smith" <usernamenum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fop and line-overruns using Japanese fonts
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 18:06:08 GMT
> If you could try the current fop trunk that would be good. If you can't
> e-mail me directly a testcase together with the fonts you are using and
> I'll give it a go.

Hmm.. I can't seem to get the trunk to build (Fedora 6). Ant complains
that some of the junit tests were skipped or failed, but looking at
the html reports generated by junit, no failures or errors were
listed. From this I conclude that a test is being skipped. I do see
the following in the output:

hyphenation-present:
     [echo] Hyphenation Support NOT Present - Layout tests which
require hyphenation are NOT being run!

...but should that really be a fatal error? Do I need to find an
en_US.xml hyphenation file as described at
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.20.5/hyphenation.html and put it
in $build_dir/hyph for the build to work?

Any help would be appreciated.
--Brad