From Daniel Rosenberg <daniel.rosenb...@mawell.com>
Subject Problem generating PDF with FOP 0.20.5 and Latin Modern fonts
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 19:24:54 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use the Latin Modern Type 1 fonts (v1.010) to generate a
PDF file with FOP 0.20.5. Generating font metrics with PFMReader works
fine (I guess), and the fonts get embedded into the PDF document. But,
every time the PDF document is opened in Adobe Reader (v7.0.8 on
Gentoo Linux) I get a warning saying "The font 'LMSans10-Bold'
contains bad /Flags". Any ideas of what the problem is?

Thanks,

Daniel