From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Fop null pointer exception and tiff image
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 20:42:15 GMT
Can you post the TIFF image, please? I think your TIFF image doesn't
contain resolution info and that's why the error happens. A
NullPointerException is usually an uninitialized object reference, i.e.
a bug or just an unexpected situation (like here). If I get the image I
can try to fix the code to make it work. If you don't want to publish
the image on the internet, you can also send it directly to me.

Jeremias Maerki