From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: setting a pdf as the background of another pdf
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 07:40:27 GMT
This is certainly the right place to ask this question. It's not about
XSL-FO in general, but about FOP.

I suggest you look at the following Wiki page and go on from there:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/HowTo/EmbeddedPdf

Caveat: The feature is still somewhat experimental.

The other option is to simply create the form content with FOP and then
use a PDF post-processor [1] to stamp the form and the content together.
That's how it's been done up until now.

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/resources.html#products-pdf

Jeremias Maerki