From Andreas Siepert <andreas.siep...@bader-jene.de>
Subject Re: linebreak fop0.94
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:20:29 GMT
Isn't there another way? Like you suggested, I would have to write my fo
stuff into a single line, otherwise there will be lots of additional
linefeeds.

Andi

Manuel Mall schrieb:
> On Wednesday 07 November 2007 22:03, Andreas Siepert wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> after looking through the mailing list and other Websites I still
>> could not figure out, how to insert a linebreak within an fo:inline I
>> tried:
>>      &#8195;
>>     &#xA;
>>     &#xD;
>>     as well as <fo:inline>
>> </fo:inline>
>> I also used the parameter white-space-collapse="false".
>>
>> Some Infos for my setup:
>> -FOP 0.94
>> -XML is converted via XSL to XSL:FO and then to PDF
>>
>> Can somebody give me another solution?
>>

> linefeed-treatment="preserve" should do the trick. However the property
> must be specified on the enclosing block level element and not on the
> fo:inline.
>
> Manuel
>
>> Thanks
>> Andi

Dipl.-Inf. Andreas Siepert
Entwickler

Bader & Jene Software-Ingenieurbüro GmbH
Schauenburgerstraße 116
24118 Kiel

Fon: + 49.431.5 60 66 41
Fax: + 49.431.5 60 66 44