From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Two successive columns in a table --> problem with the page-break
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 23:20:15 GMT
On Nov 13, 2007, at 22:52, jorgito wrote:

> <snip />
> So far I don't really have a column-break but a single table with 4
> columns.
> I am iterating from 1 to (n + n mod 2) div 2 and writing in row m:
> year m
> and year  m + (n + n mod 2) div 2.  So the page-break is not done
> by me.

I see. In that case, the output is precisely as I'd expect.

> Any ideas?

Seems like a tough nut to crack in pure XSL-FO, at first glance...
What you seem to need is the possibility to have a fo:block-container
with a given maximum-height that spans all columns, and a descendant
two-column table that flows over two region-columns, but this is not
possible. Either the block-container spans all columns, and the table
does too, or vice versa.

Cheers

Andreas