From "Puppala, Kumar (LNG-CON)" <kumar.pupp...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject Images not resized properly in fop 0.94
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 19:08:14 GMT
I am running into an issue with both gif and png images in fop 0.94. I
am trying to render a big GIF image in my PDF document. Since the image
does not fit in a single page, it should be resized. In FOP 0.20.5, I do
see the correct behavior and the image is rendered properly. However in
both 0.93 and 0.94 releases, the image is not truncated and hence only
rendered partially. I am hereby attaching the FO file and the outputs
from old and new fop. Are there any known issues here? I have not
included the GIF image but can do so if it's needed for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Kumar Puppala