From "Puppala, Kumar (LNG-CON)" <kumar.pupp...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject Column balancing issue
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 22:18:40 GMT
I am noticing some white space in the last two pages of a PDF document
that I am trying to render using 0.94. Also, the columns are not
balanced properly (using dual column layout). The weird thing about this
test is that the problem disappears once I reduce some text in the .FO
file. The only suspicious message I see during rendering is as shown
below:

Nov 12, 2007 5:05:04 PM org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.PageBreaker
doPhase3WithColumnBalancing

WARNING: Breaking algorithm produced more columns than are available.

I tried to cut down the .FO file to recreate the issue but could not do
so. The file is about 692 Kb and hence I am hesitant to attach it,
unless needed. Any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Kumar Puppala