Thanks for the information. I tried to use both content-height and content-width (setting them to 'scale-to-fit') in my testcase and it still did not work. I think there might be some issue here. Below is the code snippet from AbstractGraphicsLayoutManager.java file:

In getInlineArea() function:

Line 72 onwards…

        int bpd = -1;

        int ipd = -1;

The bpd and ipd values are only overwritten if

Line 129 onwards…

        if ((scaling == EN_UNIFORM) || (cwidth == -1) || cheight == -1) {

            if (cwidth == -1 && cheight == -1) {

                cwidth = fobj.getIntrinsicWidth();

                cheight = fobj.getIntrinsicHeight();

            }

Line 164 onwards…

        if (ipd == -1) {

            ipd = cwidth;

        }

        if (bpd == -1) {

            bpd = cheight;

        }

The ipd and bpd values are set as per this flow for my FO file. As such, the values are not being scaled. We might be missing something here but since I am not an expert in this area, any input to fix this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kumar Puppala