From Alexander Lohse ...@humantouch.de>
Subject Postscript printing on Mac OS X
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:51:56 GMT
Hi,

on Mac OS X 10.5 the printing queue complains about "No %%BoundingBox:
comment in header!" when sending a FOP-generated PS-File.

The file will eventually print anyways, but some printers (namely
XEROX Phaser 8400) show a message about missing paper ... It will
print after a while (maybe some fallback mechanism) but things seem to
take very long.

Any ideas on this?

Can this %%BoundingBox some be created, maybe some param/setting I am
missing?

I am using a SVN-Trunk checkout from about 6 weeks ago. The PS-File is
sent through standard java-printing api, selecting specific trays and
media-sizes.

Thank you in advance,

Alex

Alexander Lohse • Entwicklungsleitung & Projektmanagement
Tel +49 38374 752 11 • Fax +49 38374 752 23
http://www.humantouch.de

Human Touch Medienproduktion GmbH
Am See 1 • 17440 Klein Jasedow • Deutschland

Geschäftsführung:
Lara Mallien, Nele Hybsier, Alexander Lohse, Johannes Heimrath (Senior)
Handelsregister Stralsund • HRB 4192 • USt-IdNr. DE128367684