From Vincent Hennebert <vincent.henneb...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Blank half-cell on page1; text showing on page 2
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 10:57:16 GMT
Hi Akagi,

In addition to Chris’ answer:

Akagi Kobayashi wrote:
> Hi Vincent
>
> Further to the e-mail below (by the way, a typo had crept into the sample
> file name), my system does not recognize the fop command nor the argument. I
> tried running the fop command at the level where I normally build pdfs.
>
> I have discovered that our fop is in a completely different area, and the
> project dependency is declared in a project-deps file which the build file
> imports.
>
> How can I run the fop command in a way that will be recognized by the build
> file?

To produce the XSL-FO output you won’t use the build.xml file. However,
you can have a look into it to retrieve the path to FOP and the XSLT
stylesheet. From the ~/svn/2.0/target/ directory you will have to type
something like this:
    /directory/where/fop/is/installed/fop -xml sample.xml -xsl docboook-xsl-1.72.0/fo/docbook.xsl
-foout sample.fo

And yes the XSL-FO file will be created in the same ~/svn/2.0/target/
directory.

If you’re really lost you may post your build.xml file (or rather send
it directly to me) so that I can have a look.

HTH,
Vincent