From Andreas Siepert <andreas.siep...@bader-jene.de>
Subject Fonts problem - "not embed"
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 15:50:23 GMT
Hi,

if I try to use Verdana and not embed it, the resulting PDF cannot be
shown correctly in the Adobe Reader. The Font is identified (in the
Reader) as
Verdana
-Type: TrueType(CID)
-Coding: Identity-H
-Originial-Font: Unknown

I created the fonts-metrics with the Fop-Util-Application and used the
following lines in the fop-Configuration.

I think, the Adobe Reader cannot identify the Font as the "Verdana" font
installed on the system (Windows XP).
Any suggestions on how I can make the PDF reference the "correct" Verdana?

Thanx
Andreas

--
Dipl.-Inf. Andreas Siepert
Entwickler

Bader & Jene Software-Ingenieurbüro GmbH
Schauenburgerstraße 116
24118 Kiel

Fon: + 49.431.5 60 66 41
Fax: + 49.431.5 60 66 44