From Miroslav Pukhalsky <miros...@dekasoft.com.ua>
Subject Re: Error during make Open Type Font metric
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 18:05:52 GMT
Hello mokeeffe,

mokeeffe wrote:
> The other thing is - you should be able to get a copy of the .TTF version of
> the font, in fact we happen to be using almost the same one
> (HelveticaNeueLTStd) - and thus same issue as Miroslav, but this solve our
> issue.

I was found someone who convert OTF fonts to TTF fonts for me (on
Windows XP was used TransType utility from FontLab) and it was resolved
my problem. After it I made font metrics (as described here
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.93/fonts.html#truetype-metrics) and
embed fonts into PDF.

Regards,

Miroslav.