From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: attributes of <fo:table>
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 19:48:13 GMT
On Jan 2, 2008, at 20:32, irene23 wrote:

> I have a problem:
>
> if a <fo:table> doesn,t  fit in a page, I don´t want the table is
> cut in two
> pages, I always want the table entire is placed together.
>
> ¿How can I get this? (keep all the rows of the table together).

The simplest way to do so, is by means of the keep-together property:

<fo:table keep-together.within-page="always" ...>

Mind that, if the table exceeds the available/remaining height during
layout, then FOP will always:
- first move the table to its own page (implicit page-break)
- clip the table at the bottom, if it cannot fit into that page

HTH!

Cheers

Andreas