From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: attributes of <block>
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 18:46:55 GMT
On Jan 2, 2008, at 19:35, irene23 wrote:

Hi

> <snip />
> - Is this what you want to tell me? The attributes retrieve-position,
> retrieve-boundary are correct?

Yes, exactly.

> - But in the <fo:simple-page-master > <fo:region-after region-
> name="footer"
> extent="1.50in"/> ..... </fo:simple-page-master> I must put a space
> (extent)
> for the footer and all pages would have this space and I want that
> only the
> last page have the footer signature (the rest of the pages have other
> footer, not the footer signature), so the <fo:retrieve-marker> go in
> <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">???

Indeed, that is one of the drawbacks of the approach using fo:marker/
fo:retrieve-marker

In your case, it's probably a better choice to go for the approach
using a fo:footnote, as this will always be rendered in a separate
'static-content' between the region-body and the region-after (if any).

HTH!

Cheers

Andreas