From "Glenn Brand" <gbr...@odprofessional.com>
Subject RE: Changing the top margin
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 01:47:59 GMT
Thank you.

From: Louis.Masters@log-net.com [mailto:Louis.Masters@log-net.com]
Sent: January 7, 2008 5:46 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Cc: Brian Dong; Dennis Ball; fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Changing the top margin

Use the margin-top attribute on the page master.  For example:

<fo:simple-page-master master-name="main" page-height="278mm" page-width="215mm" margin-top="0.635cm"
margin-bottom="5mm" margin-left="5mm" margin-right="5mm">

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content, the information contained
herein is privileged and confidential information/work product. The communication is intended
for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is
not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone (732-758-6800) or by electronic
mail (postmaster@LOG-NET.com), and destroy any copies, electronic, paper or otherwise, which
you may have of this communication.  Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Glenn Brand" <gbrand@odprofessional.com>

01/07/2008 08:02 PM

Please respond to
fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

"Brian Dong" <bdong@odprofessional.com>, "Dennis Ball" <dball@odprofessional.com>,
<fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org>

cc

Subject

Changing the top margin

How do we set the top margin to .25 inches or .635 cm. See below.