From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Keep-with-next and keep-with-previous properties do not work.
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 11:41:20 GMT
Harshini Madurapperuma wrote:

> Hi;
>
> I'm using fop 0.20.5 version. Even though we set the attribute to "keep with
> next" it doesn't always keep with the next element.

One of the main reasons for the redesign effort was the design of 0.20.x
prevented implementation of keep-* properties. Keep-* properties are
only supported on table-rows in 0.20.5. If you want better support for
keep-* properties then you will need to upgrade to 0.94. I strongly
recommend the upgrade anyway as 0.20.5 is now very old and many other
bugs and limitations have been addressed in 0.94.

Chris

<snip/>