From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Keep-with-next and keep-with-previous properties do not work.
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 09:44:55 GMT
Harshini Madurapperuma wrote:

> Hi All;
>
> Keep-with-next and keep-with-previous properties does not give the desired
> outputs all the time. Is this a limitation in FOP? If so is there any other
> way to implement this functionality?

What version of FOP are you using?

AFAIK keep-with-next and keep-with-previous work fine in v0.94. I think
there might be some bugs relating to tables and keep-with-previous. Can
you explain what you mean by desired outputs? A small example XSL-FO
would be most helpful in understanding the problem.

Thanks,

Chris