From Terry Ofner <tof...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: How to put batch process into background on Mac OS
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 19:38:23 GMT
Steve,

Yep. That works too. On 0.94 the fop_exec_command is near the bottom
of the fop script and looks like this:

fop_exec_command="exec \"$JAVACMD\" -Djava.awt.headless=true
$LOGCHOICE $LOGLEVEL -classpath \"$LOCALCLASSPATH\" $FOP_OPTS
org.apache.fop.cli.Main $fop_exec_args"

Note: The -Djava.awt.headless=true was originally missing.

The only problem with changing the fop script is that it will only
impact my installation. If I ever pass this process off to someone
else (or update my version of fop), I will have to remember to change
the exec command. I suppose that I would have to mess with something
either way. (I would have to move all the jar files to the build
directory.)

Either way, all is well now.

Thanks.

Terry