From "Andrejus Chaliapinas" <a.chaliapi...@infosana.com>
Subject RE: Question on FOP extension automatic detection
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:25:29 GMT
Jeremias,

> The example may indeed be a little restricted for your case. But still,
> you can provide your own URIResolver and do whatever you want inside it.
> The clue here is that you get a central place for the whole FOP that lets
> you convert URIs to InputStreams. And how you set up these InputStreams
> is entirely up to you. FOP doesn't care. At any rate, you don't pass any
> objects to the FOUserAgent but to your own, custom-built URIResolver
> which is set on the FopFactory.

Could I add then custom URIResolver(s) to be activated/used only for
particular prefixes? Or should I implement resolve() method for each such
different prefix and call some default URIResolver class in case of not
special one is specified. Is there any other dev doc on that? I've checked
your recent SVG TestCase, but not sure if resolve() code should return null
in default case.

Thank you,
Andrejus