From AlliumPorrum <purjonloo...@luukku.com>
Subject Getting rid of all warning messages in logs?
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:28:16 GMT

Sometimes FOP writes some warnings & infos to my app servers log, and often
they also contain some information about the actual content of the document,
for example:

11.2.2008 14:29:45 org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.PageBreakingAlgorithm
updateData2
WARNING: Part/page 0 overflows the available area in block-progression
dimension. (fo:static-content, "xxxxxx")

How could I get rid of these?? I mean, I don't want that FOP writes any
logging information that might contain any parts of the actual parsed
document?