From Tyndyll <sej...@hotmail.com>
Subject Table Breaking
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 13:25:48 GMT

Hi All,

This is potentially a simple question but I can't find an answer.

I am trying to place a table after a few paragraphs of text. If the table
combined with the text is greater than the length of a single page, the
table breaks onto a new page. In an act of desperation I downloaded and
tried RenderX's XEP. By adding 'keep-with-previous="always"' I can get the
desired effect (i.e. start of the table at the end of the text, NOT on a new
page).

I understand that the compliance level is partial. I am reading it as ALL
elements that are used with tables (body, row, cell etc) are not
implemented. I am using version 0.94 but want noticed that this was
available in 0.20. Is this correct?

Can anyone suggest a workaround?

Thanks

Tyndyll