From kungouf <yannick_rev...@yahoo.fr>
Subject show page number for a document that show a table content
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 23:31:51 GMT

Hello,
i have an issue about the page number.
i want to show on each pdf page the page number with the following format:
page 1 of n
Pretty classic, but i couldnt manage to do it.

i am showing the content of a dynamic table, and i want to show the number
of page of each sheet of the pdf as "page 1 of n".

here is how i proceed:
1- i put an end of document block:
<fo:block id = "lastBlock"/>
2- after my </fo:table>....</fo:table-body> block, i creaated the following
block to show the page number:
<fo:block><fo:page-number/> of <fo:page-number-citation ref-id =
"lastBlock"/></fo:block>

the size of my table is dynamic and vary all the time.

The result show page 5 of 5 on the very last page, but i dont have page 1 of
5 on the first sheet, nor page 2 of 5 on the second sheet, etc...

how should i proceed to have the number of the page on the bottom of each
page?

thanks you,