From Tyndyll <sej...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Table Breaking
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:48:31 GMT

Hi.

I've enclosed a sample. I've only included the one row of sample data to
keep the file simple. Essentially, if that row is repeated say 25 times,
that is small enough for it all to fit on one page and the table ends up in
the desired location. A greater number of rows results in the table starting
on a new page and the original page being left with a header and address
block only.

If you would prefer more data lines please just ask

Tyndyll http://www.nabble.com/file/p15518590/Sample.fo Sample.fo