From AlliumPorrum <purjonloo...@luukku.com>
Subject Re: Getting rid of all warning messages in logs?
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2008 12:26:55 GMT

Louis.Masters wrote:

> With that said, I believe you can just turn off warning messages in the
> logger, but then you might miss something you need.

Thanks for your answer, Lou! Your're right that I might miss the log
information if something goes wrong with the FOP, but it is much less
important issue than the current problem that some confidential user
information is written to the logs. So, can you please tell me how could I
turn off all loggings?