From Tyndyll <sej...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Table Breaking
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:45:38 GMT

Hi Vincent.

I've pinned down the problem to the contents of one cell that looks like
this (I know I'm breaking the no XSLT rule but its a direct copy)

<fo:table-cell>
    <fo:block>
        <xsl:if test="./alter &lt; 0"><xsl:value-of
select="./alter"/></xsl:if>
    </fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>

If the "less than" test is replaced with a "greater than" test, then
everything is fine and is reproduced as expected.

I fear that I'm making a blindingly obvious mistake..

Tyndyll