From MatthiasR <matthias8...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Table-Header and number-rows-spanned problem in FOP Trunk
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:38:54 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I will modify my xsl-fo files.

It seems that the new FOP version will be more strict about
standard-compliance of xsl-fo code. I experienced as well
ValidationExceptions when there were less fo:table-column - elements than
table-cells in a row.

Is there any information available about differences between FOP 0.94 and
FOP trunk regarding laziness (or strictness) in being compliant with xsl-fo
standard?

Matthias