From "Amick, Eric" <Eric.Am...@mail.house.gov>
Subject RE: Apache errors
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:04:29 GMT
>From my quick look, I suspect at least one problem may lie with this
test:

<xsl:if
test="SERVICIOS/DETCONSUMO/DETCONSUMO/CONSUMOLIST/CONSUMO/TCONSUM='TFGEN
20001'">

You have the test enclosing the contents of the table-cell, but I think
you should have the test around the table-header that holds the
table-cell instead. If the test fails, I believe you want to skip the
entire table-header at the very least; you might want to consider
whether you want to generate the table at all in that case.

Eric Amick
Legislative Computer Systems
Office of the Clerk

-----Original Message-----
From: Cristian Ferrero [mailto:cristian_ferrero@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2008 6:58
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Apache errors

Hi again...i can' t complete my xsl - fo conversion because a couple of
errors that i can't get wich is the reason, i made my xsl with XSL FAST,
then i fix a few things that Apache fop needs , by still have a couple
of errors and i can't get the reason...
 first  is a warning :

ADVERTENCIA: Mismatch: table-cell (http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format)
vs.
root (
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format)

another is an error :

GRAVE: Exception
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException:
 Error(Unknown location): fo:table-cell is missing child elements.
Required Content Model: marker* (%block;)+
        at
org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.transformTo(InputHandler.java:168)
        at
org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.renderTo(InputHandler.java:115)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOP(Main.java:166)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.main(Main.java:197)

i attach my xsl...really thanks...