From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Getting rid of all warning messages in logs?
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:13:11 GMT
See here: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.94/embedding.html#basic-logging

FOP uses Apache Commons Logging which can delegate to java.util.logging,
Log4J and whatever. You need to find out what Commons Logging uses in
your app server as logging backend (Log4J if present, otherwise probably
java.util.logging). Both backends are configured differently. In the end
you simply need to set the logging level for the "org.apache.fop"
category to "fatal" level.

See also: http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/HowTo/SetupJDK14Logging

On 17.02.2008 13:26:55 AlliumPorrum wrote:

> Louis.Masters wrote:
> >
> > With that said, I believe you can just turn off warning messages in the
> > logger, but then you might miss something you need.
> >

> Thanks for your answer, Lou! Your're right that I might miss the log
> information if something goes wrong with the FOP, but it is much less
> important issue than the current problem that some confidential user
> information is written to the logs. So, can you please tell me how could I
> turn off all loggings?

Jeremias Maerki