From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Font naming and fonts used in SVG external graphics
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:14:11 GMT
Justus, would you mind attaching your patch to a new Bugzilla entry, so
we have a Bugzilla ID I can reference? I've looked at the patch and find
it to be an improvement indeed. I've locally applied it and tested it. I
had to remove some tab characters (which we don't like) and refined the
font weights a bit but there's no need for you to change your patch.

Thanks for the patch!!!

On 18.02.2008 14:27:42 Justus-bulk wrote:
> Justus-bulk@Piater.name wrote on Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:16:12 +0100:
>
> > Having pondered this for a while, I now think this would actually be
> > the cleaner solution. I'll soon send another patch.
>
> This was easy... I do like this one better. Jeremias?
>
> Justus.

Jeremias Maerki