From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Table header conditions
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 21:00:29 GMT
On Feb 6, 2008, at 21:51, Cristian Ferrero wrote:

Hi

> Is there a way to put conditios to a table header ? i mean if the
> node of table's group not exist i don't need any headers...actually
> doesn't show table data, but shows fields prompts (which is text ,
> for example
> <fo:table-header>
> <xsl:text>Medidor </xsl:text></fo:inline>)
>
> sorry i'm new with FOP

No problem, but can you please elaborate?
The above FO is far from complete enough to show what the issue here,
so like Eric, I'm guessing... this seems an XSLT-related question.

Depending on the exact use-case, you should be able to omit the
fo:table-header node in the stylesheet, using a construction like:

<xsl:if test="...">
   <fo:table-header>...</fo:table-header>
</xsl:if>
<fo:table-body>

In FO --meaning: after the stylesheet has been applied-- it is only
possible to conditionally omit a table-header or -footer on page-
breaks, but that's as far as it goes.

HTH!

Andreas