From Vincent Hennebert <vincent.henneb...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Table Breaking
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:14:31 GMT
Hi,

I can’t reproduce your problem, either with FOP 0.94 or with Trunk. When
I duplicate the row in the table-body many times, the table gets broken
over 2 pages as expected. And the first part is on the first page with
the previous blocks of text. And I really don’t see what could be wrong
in this area.
Maybe you can provide a screenshot of what you get?

Vincent