From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Continue page break
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 21:42:51 GMT
On Feb 14, 2008, at 22:21, Andreas Delmelle wrote:

> <snip />
> Note that the fo:retrieve-marker has to be contained in a fo:block,
> otherwise it has no effect. Or at least, so I discovered just
> now... Not sure if this is compliant, so we might have to look into
> that.

Looking closer, this appears to be 100% correct: if the fo:marker has
text-children, those child-nodes would become immediate descendants
of the fo:static-content when the fo:retrieve-marker is resolved, and
that is not allowed. Either the fo:retrieve-marker has to have a
fo:block ancestor, or the text in the fo:marker should have one.

Just FYI

Cheers

Andreas