From "Bennen, Jan A." <jaben...@seneca.nl>
Subject RE: FOP 0.93 Euro symbol not displayed
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 13:04:54 GMT
Ok, this worked: the symbol appears, but across the 0 of the following syllable. Is there a
way to add some space between them?
And is there an easy way to add
<fo:wrapper font-family="Symbol">&#x20AC;</fo:wrapper>
to the fo file? My customer does not want to edit the fo file.

Regards
Jan Bennen
Support Engineer
Seneca Helpdesk

Elektronicaweg 31
2628 XG  Delft,  Nederland
T   +31 (0)15 - 251 37 77
F   +31 (0)15 - 251 37 01
E   support@seneca.nl
I    www.seneca.nl
Op dit mailbericht is onze disclaimer van kracht.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:dev@jeremias-maerki.ch]
Sent: vrijdag 8 februari 2008 12:10
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: FOP 0.93 Euro symbol not displayed

Ok, Jan sent me the file off-list.

"(&#x20AC; 0,50 per min.)" doesn't work if the font you're using doesn't
have the Euro character. That's why you have to explicitely switch to
the "Symbol" (or sans-serif) font (as I have shown in my earlier example):

( <fo:wrapper font-family="Symbol">&#x20AC;</fo:wrapper> 0,50 per min.)

Jeremias Maerki