From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: fop-0.94 default config file
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 20:10:36 GMT
On Feb 4, 2008, at 20:04, Aelxander wrote:

Hi

> What configuration file fop is using by default?

None. FOP loads no config file, unless when you tell it to.

> I want to avoid -c option usage, when i running fop.

If you want to avoid the -c command-line option *and* override
default settings, you have only little options.
Either hack FOP and change the defaults in
org.apache.fop.apps.FOUserAgent and .FopFactory (bad!),
or write a very simple Java wrapper around the FOP process, based on
one of the examples referenced at
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.94/embedding.html#examples.

You can then configure FOP programmatically to override the default
values, as described at
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.94/embedding.html#config-internal

HTH!

Cheers