From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: retrieve-marker to show page continues
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:35:05 GMT
bonekrusher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having a heck of a time to get this working. I want to add a
> "continued" to the second page (and all subsequent pages) if the page
> continues. However the marker shows up on the first page also. What am I
> doing wrong?

If you never want this message on the first page then you need fo:marker
elements on the first page that set the marker to nothing, e.g.

  <fo:marker marker-class-name="warn-summary-continuation">
  	<fo:inline xsl:use-attribute-sets="front-back-matter-header"><fo:inline>
  </fo:marker>

then at the beginning of the second page insert the marker:

> <fo:marker marker-class-name="warn-summary-continuation">
> 	<fo:inline xsl:use-attribute-sets="front-back-matter-header">
> 		<xsl:text> - Continued</xsl:text>
> 	</fo:inline>
> </fo:marker>

HTH,