From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache errors
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 11:55:15 GMT
Cristian Ferrero wrote:

> Jeremias  i did what you wrote, also i tried inserting a block with
> span="all", but the problem is that the table don't show all the
> information, it doesn't continue in other page, if i dont write
> position="absolute" it works good (the table continues in another page),
> but the table appears in the left side of the page automatically, not in
> the possition i want...

Absolutely positioned block containers are supposed to be limited to a
single page. They do not flow like regular blocks. You could try using
relative positioning. However, I think the block-container would start
at the top left of the second page it flows onto.

If you want a flowing table positioned at (x,y) on each page then you
might need an alternative approach. Something like a fixed height header
row (to achieve y) and an extra blank column at the left of the table.

> fo:block-container position="absolute" top="15cm" left="10cm" >
>
> <fo:block span="all" >

This only has meaning for regions with a column-count > 1 and I don't
believe it will help you here.

<snip/>

Chris