From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Continue page break
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:04:11 GMT
Cristian Ferrero wrote:

> Chris, it worked, the problem is that sometimes will have more than one
> page (works fine, shows what i want in last page), but when exists only
> one page i need las't page footer not first.....)..do you understand me ?

Yes I understand. What you need is page-position="only" which was
introduced as part of XSL-FO 1.1. Unfortunately FOP doesn't yet
implement this property. You will need to use fo:marker approach instead.

This involves just having a single region-after throughout document and
putting fo:retrieve-marker in fo:static-marker similar to what I
described in answer to your first question. Put 2 markers into the
XSL-FO file.

First:

<fo:marker marker-class-name="footermessage">Continued</fo:marker>

Second:

<fo:marker marker-class-name="footermessage">End of Document</fo:marker>

The first should be placed near top of fo:flow and the second near to
the end.

I hope this is clear.

Chris