From "Cristian Ferrero" <cristian_ferr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache errors
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 19:26:59 GMT
Thanks Jeremias....i fixed it but i still have FOP format problems like
fo:table-body is missing child elements.....etc... the strange thing (is how
i told you ) that this xsl XSLFAST transforms in xsl-fo and then in pdf with
no problems...but that's not apache problem...in fact...where cab i have
documentation of exactly code fop supported with apache..or better than
that.,.,do you know something like XSLF that writes "real" apache - fop code
?
Thanks, i apreciate your help

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremias Maerki" <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch>
To: <fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: Apache errors

Your top-level template listens to "IMPFACT", but your XML contains
"IMPFAC" as the top-level element. Because of that the template is never
triggered and instead default templates provided by XSLT are being used
and they just output the node content found. That's why the generated FO
looks more like a text file than an XML file.

On 07.02.2008 15:46:09 Cristian Ferrero wrote:
> i follow your advice and transform my xsl in fop...it works but i don't
> think that fo file appears to be a valid one, because it has no nodes,
> when
> i try to convert fo to pdf  error says
>
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog
>
> i post my 3 files
<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki