From "Puppala, Kumar (LNG-CON)" <kumar.pupp...@LexisNexis.com>
Subject RE: fo:table-row issues
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 17:03:01 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply. I tried both the suggestions and am still
having issues. Listed below are my findings:

What if you add two empty cells, or simply leave out the empty row?

If I add two empty cells, the renderer complains that the number of
cells in the row overflows. The error message is as shown below:

"org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: Error(67/15): column-number or
number of cells in the row overflows the number of fo:table-column
specified for the table."

If I leave out the entire row, I see different results between fop 0.94
and fopTrunk. In fop 0.94, it renders but the borders on the top for the
two cells are missing (attaching the pdf doc). However, in fopTrunk, I
get the following validation exception:

 "org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: A table-cell is spanning more
rows than available in its parent element."

Thanks !!