From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject markers in inline not working 0.94
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:14:32 GMT
I'm in the middle of migrating from 0.20.3 to 0.94 and I ran into the
following issue...

We are currently using dynamically-generated markers for running headers
in our reports by embedding them in inlines so we can massage the
formatting.  For example, this is our current code (snipped):

<fo:table-cell>
<fo:block>
<fo:inline font-size="7pt" color="black" font-weight="normal"
white-space-collapse="true">
        <xsl:for-each select="@*[starts-with(name(.),'marker__')]">
                <fo:inline><fo:marker
marker-class-name="{name(.)}"><xsl:value-of
select="."/></fo:marker></fo:inline>
        </xsl:for-each>
</fo:inline>
</fo:block>

I don't remember what the inner inline was for, but the outer one forces
the font and ws handling.

As of 0.94, this no longer works as expected.  I get no errors, but also
no marker data.  If I remove the inlines, it will work, but the font and
ws are not what we want.  Is there another way or am I doing something
wrong.

-Lou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content,
the information contained herein is privileged and confidential
information/work product. The communication is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is
not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any
notify the sender immediately by telephone (732-758-6800) or by electronic
mail (postmaster@LOG-NET.com), and destroy any copies, electronic, paper
or otherwise, which you may have of this communication.  Thank you.